All news and analysis articles
FX Markets delivers more than just the headlines and facts. Instead, we look at topics in detail, assess the implications and speak with top industry professionals to provide you with the highest quality content possible.
These articles will allow you to stay on top of what is happening in your market and what the latest developments mean for your company, competitors, clients and most importantly you.
The FX Markets app
Read FX Markets wherever you are, at any time using our app.
The FX Markets app allows you to view a live stream of the latest articles
- Save issues to your device, so you can read whilst offline
- Share articles via a range of social media
- Star articles to your scrapbook to keep all your favourite content in one place
You can download the app on any iOS or Android device, as well as your browser via our web app.
Discounts on related products and books
- Did you know subscribers are entitled to a 20% discount on all of our events? Our events include conferences in Asia, North America and Europe. You can find information on all of our events here.
- FX Markets subscribers also get discount on our sister brand Risk Books, who have published a number of titles aimed at professionals in foreign exchange.
What are my payment options?
You can pay for your subscription online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). You will receive immediate access using credit card payments.
You can request an invoice be sent to your company by contacting our customer services team via this form.
We also accept BACS transfer – contact our customer services team via this form for more details.
Online access will only be granted upon receipt of payment. Please note that your subscription (both print and online) will not commence until full payment has been received.
I want more than one subscription - what are my options?
I would like to try FX Markets before subscribing. Is this possible?
Yes, you can trial our content for a short period. This will help you get a feel for the value that a FX Markets subscription provides. To find out more about your trial options, click here.
What are your terms and conditions?
You can read our full terms and conditions here.